Here is a Video Review of the Good-One Open Range Smoker/Grills from Amazing Ribs.com
(Brisket on a Stick)
On the Good-One Smoker
- Begin by removing the fat and the very tough silver skin from the top of the meat.
- Remove the membrane from the exposed side of the bones.
- After stripping the membrane from the back of the beef ribs, layer
- (1) 6-7 oz. Maine lobster tail
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large clove fresh garlic (minced)
- ¼ teaspoon of Three Little Pigs Championship Rub
Prepare the butter mixture:
- Mix the butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, and TLP rub together. Separate this into two bowls. One-half for brushing on before and during smoking, and one-half reserved for dipping while eating. Set both aside.
Prepare the ...Continue Reading →