Smoked/Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Preheat Good-One Smoker with Good-One Lump Charcoal to 250 degrees F
- Clean asparagus in cold water
- Remove woody ends, grab stalk of asparagus at either end and bend until it snaps. It will naturally snap where it starts to get tough.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Three Little Pig’s All Purpose BBQ Rub and Parmesan cheese
- Take a hand full and wrap with thin cut bacon into bundles.
- Lightly apply more Three Little Pig’s All Purpose BBQ Rub and Parmesan cheese on the bundles
- Smoke in Good-One Smoker until the bacon crisps up, usually 35-45 minutes.