Good-One Model 30 Patio Grill
The Good-One Model Open Range Smoker/Grill
The Good-One Open Range Smoker/Grill Specifications
Cooking Area: 1170 Sq. Inches Unit WT. 238Unit Dimensions:45″ h x 36 W x 30″ l
1. Fire box lid allows full access to grilling grate.
2. Grilling grate removes for easy fueling.
3. Air vents control heat in fire box.
4. Fire grate
5. Removable ash pan is located under fire grate – ashes from fire fall into pan for easy disposal.
6. Internal damper – runs full length of smoker – controls heat from fire box coming into the smoker- heat and smoke move into smoker above and below the grate circling the meat – equal heating means meat never needs to be rotated – allows constant heat for up to six hours without refueling.
7. Removable smoker grate.
8. Exhaust vents – for air flow only.
9. Smoker lid lifts for full access to smoker grate.
10. Temperature gauge measures temperature inside smoker.
11Fire box and smoker box are each 13 inches wide, by 30 inches long.
12.Fire box and smoker are made out of 11 gauge steel with 14 gauge lids.
The Good-One OpenRange OutDoor Kitchen
- Solid Granite Counter Top.
- Kitchen can be purchased separately from smoker.
- Compatible with older Open Ranges.
- Just remove wheel stands and drop in.
- Kitchen can be purchased separately.
- On wheels or adjustible legs.
For More infomation email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-471-1333